If you are a collector of T-shirts (or know someone else who is) I can make your t-shirts into a quilt.
A basic t-shirt quilt includes
- Solid color backing fabric
- Binding (the “frame”) in a solid color to match the backing fabric
- Batting (the squishy inside) in either a poly/cotton blend or 100% cotton
- Custom quilt design
- Custom quilt creation (cutting, sewing etc)
- Basic E2E long arm quilting design of your choice – see E2E Quilting Designs
Some items may incur additional charges
- Special order threads (I have many choices on hand already)
- Specialty fabric t-shirts (gymnastic leotards, wicking or slick materials etc)
- Printed backing or binding fabric
- Additional borders or sashing
- “Show-blocks” (I can quilt your school or team logo or mascot into a square)
- Higher density or custom designs quilting
Here are some basic ideas for quilt size, tshirt quantity & cost to get you started. We will meet in person or talk in detail over the phone to determine your specific cost before starting.
Please email me to start discussing your t-shirt quilt today! email@example.com
Not enough t-shirts?
Is a quilt too big for you? We can also discuss pillows or a wall-hanging.