It’s been a while since I have posted new stuff on here and I am sorry! I have been looking into better ways to display the cards as well as improving the website to make ordering easier. I now need to go back & photograph many of my old cards and put them on the newly improved website. I do have some product on there so feel free to go take a look!
With Valentine’s Day coming up I set about making a grouping of Valentine cards. Here they are – enjoy! All of these are available for purchase on my website… although it may be a tight fit for your Valentine this year – sorry folks.
- Papers: Stampin’ Up! Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White & Basic Black
- Inks: Stampin’ Up! Real Red, Tempting Turquoise & Basic Black
- Markers: Stampin’ Up! Real Red & Tempting Turquoise
- Watercolor Pencils: Staedtler Red & Light Blue
- Ribbon: Stampin’ Up! Real Red
- Stamps: Stampin’ Up! Love You Much, Holiday Best; Basic Grey Two Scoops/Swirlie
- Dies: Stampin’ Up! Top Note; Small Dots embossing pad; Spellbinders Nestablities Large Scallops & Large Circles (hint – I used the large circle as a die-cut & a stencil when I sponged ink onto the edges on several cards)
- Misc: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, sponge daubers for inking the edges